iGlobal makes it possible for you to learn on the go where ever you are. Our distance learning technology can stream classes to a desktop or mobile device at a time that suits you. When you enrol, you will receive a personalised student portal. Your student portal houses your lessons, notes and additional learning resources so that your courses are with you all the time.
You can choose from a growing library of courses and tutorials on a wide range of ‘how-to’ topics. Each course typically comes with:
- Video tutorials
- Class handouts
- A learning mentor
- Certificates of completion
Some of our courses are heavily supervised and involve weekly interactions with a learning mentor. Others are self-supervising and can be studied at leisure. Most sit in between these two positions with light supervision.
Enrol in 4 easy steps
- Step 1 – Complete your learning needs analysis form here: This will form the basis of your conversation with a designated learning needs mentor.
- Step 2 – Have a telephone induction with your learning mentor to determine a bespoke package for you, a schedule of classes and dates for review.
- Step 3 – Your schedule of classes and mentor reviews will be sent to you.
- Step 4 – Create an account on our ‘Student Portal’ and wait 24 hours to be confirmed and upgraded by our admin team.
Then enjoy your lessons!